
I’ve finished my Public Relations final exam this evening. OMG! Haha.. Serves your right! Sape suruh ko x baca semalam? Memang padan muka lah kau. Malam nk exam, we need to study n makes revision about all chapters but u? tgk movie kt laptop. Then skg, padan muka x bole jawab. I don’t know what exactly happen to me last night, I felt like sgt2 malas nk study. Even though I already tried to read my text book and slide but there’s no impact! I couldn’t understand and remember everything. Finally I just watched movie in my laptop. The horror movie finished about 3.00am n I slept after that. This morning, I woke up around 11.00 and study. PR oh PR. I’ve tried to understand and remember some of important part in this subject. Exam lak cne? Ok ke? X kot. Sume aku men tibai je. Memang la carry marks aku da 50, mmg da lulus pn subject ni tp x kn nk lulus je kot? Herm.. That’s only what I’m always done. (sigh)
Before end this writing, I would like to wish good luck to all my classmates for coming soon paper, CTU, psychology and journalism. And to all my friends, good luck in your final exam. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment