
Only God knows all the truth about me. Only He knows exactly about me. He’s the only one, who truly knows everything about me, my soul, my desirability, my confidentiality, plane, cycle, roughs and smoothes of my real life!
But why people around there still judge badly and were thought negatively about me? What’s their problem towards me actually?
Ohhh no!!! I heard that there’s a bad rumors about me. Why there’s a few of people around me thought that I’m a gay?
What??? Gay!??? Eiiii…
Why???
Can anybody give a comment on this problem that always haunting and bothering me?
Is that because of my personality? Or maybe it’s because of my social intercourse and my association? Or perhaps because of I didn’t have a special girlfriend right now? Or this is only because of a slander by my own friends or my enemy? Ohh no!.. I felt too sad and disappointed. I couldn’t stand on it anymore when everything didn’t go my way. This suckin problem just makes my conviction and my self-confidence being on the wane.
I don’t know what’s better way to settle this fuckin problem. I can’t live peacefully as long as this fuckin and suckin problem still unfinished.
Here, I strictly and seriously want to say that I am a straight boy and of course I’m not a gay!!! I swear ok! Please do not judge wrongly and badly about me. If you don’t know truly about me, please don’t accuse and try to make any statement that only can make me a living hell. Please don’t be a heartless.
I’m not like that ok. I still can differentiate between good and evil and I also can choose correctly and justly whether evil or angel and whether good and bad to pass through my own life. Until now I’ve always try to be on true side and always avoid and keep away from evil side. I pray to God and hopefully He can show me the true way and always guidance me so that I’m always in rightness and truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment